2010-05-06

Is it really THAT long ago?

I didn't realize that my last post here was actually LAST YEAR!

Well, there are some good reasons for that.

1. Spent 65 days travelling in New Zealand (will try to post some pics, sometime, don't hold your breath)

2. Got talked into a couple of consulting contracts that took more of my time than anticipated.

3. Tax season (yuck)

4. Starting my indoor garden so I'll have stuff to transplant outside later this month

5. General procrastination

All of the above, in effect! I simply haven't been doing much in the way of writing, other than keeping a trip journal, which I did the old-fashioned way, with pen & paper. Really haven't been on-line as much, either. However, I'm back now & plan to post semi-regularly, when I have something to say.

Missed the chatter here, but it's impossible to catch up nearly 5 months, so I'll just have to start fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment