2009-01-04

feeling slightly creative

I've made some small changes to the layout, mainly updating links. Had the urge to consolidate some of my frequent go-to sites so that I can use this as a homepage for a while. The idea being that if I come here every day I might actually get in the habit of posting. Who knows, I might even attract some readers! Not that I'm actively seeking that, this being more of a soliloquy than a polemic. You just never know, though.

This is my last day of freedom for a while. Seven more weeks in the salt mines, then my time will be my own. More or less.

There are several thousand recent photos waiting to be edited. Once I've done a few, I'll post here, or at least post links. About time there were some visual elements in this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment